FloridaStreetScene

Go Back   FloridaStreetScene > Community Forums > OFF TOPIC

Notices

OFF TOPIC Topics without a home go in here to be posted and found.

Old 03-05-2012, 02:12 AM   #271
97RS
yeah bro

97RS has much to be proud of, 50-99

yeah http://www.h2-hydro-gen.com/hydrogen...n%20index.html

its starting to make me thing other options
Old 03-09-2012, 03:24 AM   #272
Newdriver_IS3

Newdriver_IS3 Has succeeded in this life (125-149)Newdriver_IS3 Has succeeded in this life (125-149)

yuuup just got my headers and y-pipe in the mail
NISSAN CREW MEMBER #13
Newdriver_IS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 04:01 PM   #273
Bone
Admin & Student

Bone has a brilliant future 100-124Bone has a brilliant future 100-124

I just went nuts and ordered something I've been eyeing for a long time.

"X-TRONIC" #6040 - SMD - ESD SAFE - 2 in 1 Digital Hot Air Rework Soldering Iron Station - 3 HOT AIR TIPS - 10 SOLDERING TIPS - 1 EXTRA HEATING ELEMENT - 1 IC POPPER - 1 S/S PINPOINT TWEEZERS - 1 GOOT WICK!

I've already got at least 3 xbox 360s that I will be reworking and 2 PS3s as well. It seems now that everyone is completely out of warranty on their units they are crashing. I also have lots of good solder and flux around that I can use to redo any bad areas of the boards as well.

So if anyone needs any quality soldering work done, let me know, now that I have my own station again I'll be doing plenty of soldering work, including making some good LED light arrays for cars and bikes.
Bone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 10:18 PM   #274
srp21y

srp21y has much to be proud of, 50-99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone View Post
I just went nuts and ordered something I've been eyeing for a long time.

"X-TRONIC" #6040 - SMD - ESD SAFE - 2 in 1 Digital Hot Air Rework Soldering Iron Station - 3 HOT AIR TIPS - 10 SOLDERING TIPS - 1 EXTRA HEATING ELEMENT - 1 IC POPPER - 1 S/S PINPOINT TWEEZERS - 1 GOOT WICK!

I've already got at least 3 xbox 360s that I will be reworking and 2 PS3s as well. It seems now that everyone is completely out of warranty on their units they are crashing. I also have lots of good solder and flux around that I can use to redo any bad areas of the boards as well.

So if anyone needs any quality soldering work done, let me know, now that I have my own station again I'll be doing plenty of soldering work, including making some good LED light arrays for cars and bikes.
Hey, thanks for fixing my PS3 with this thing. I don't know what I would have done otherwise.
srp21y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 01:21 AM   #275
Bone
Admin & Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by srp21y View Post
Hey, thanks for fixing my PS3 with this thing. I don't know what I would have done otherwise.
lol, you would have paid a lot more to anyone else compared to what you paid me...

I just finished fixing Mike's xbox and also 2 others that I bought. I'm going to clean those ones up and put them up for sale. I may even mod one of them out to have a few hundred games on it. I'm trying to find a way to do it so that it wont get banded... I don't know if there is a way to do that just yet.
Old 05-28-2012, 10:22 PM   #276
Bone
Admin & Student

I ordered it a while ago but forgot to mention it.

I had to replace my old meter because it go dropped off a roof and was no good anymore, lol.

Extech EX330 Autoranging Mini Multimeter with Built In Thermometer with Type K Remote Probe

Best meter I've ever used! Does just about anything you could ever want it to do.

Extech TL809 Electronic Test Lead Kit

and of you always need a set of wires to go with the meter as well. I could have gotten some for less but I have found that the better the quality the cables are the more accurate your numbers will actually be and with all the LED light work I've been doing lately the more I need to make sure that I have the right readings.
Old 08-18-2012, 05:00 PM   #277
Bone
Admin & Student

I have the galaxy s3 now and it's just a beast of a phone. So many cool features that IDK what I would do without it. LOL. It's so fast as well.... also 2GB of RAM is just outstanding. This thing is almost as powerful as my last laptop..... daaaaamn.

Sent from mobile
Old 09-23-2012, 12:35 PM   #278
Bone
Admin & Student

I just got one of these delivered:

SwissGear Wheeled Computer Case 2 Piece Business Set

Lovin it! It has a computer case that fits into the main case as well as loaded full of organizational features that I really like. especially the quick access pen/junk pocket. There is just plenty of room for all my nerd gear along with room for my books and more. The only thing I would like to have had included would of been a strap on the back of the laptop bag to fit around the handle that comes up for days when I have a lot of stuff to carry with me, but I can deal with that... It does however support all my text books and everything else I have crammed into it at once without any issue at all. It's got a really nice sturdy frame in it.
Old 10-11-2012, 02:36 PM   #279
Bone
Admin & Student

I ordered a new riding jacket:

Tour Master Sonora Air Jacket

I figure I need to get away from the very old jacket that I have been using for the last while now. It's time to get something up to date that will protect me better in the event of a get off. knocks on wood.....

It's a pretty good setup though, I was originally going for another jacket but that one was out of stock and then after much more looking I came across this one and ordered it last night. I'm a little excited to get it now. It's always fun to get new things, lol. It's a 3/4 length jacket, has some nice pockets on it even a rear pocket to store the rain liner or whatever else. Also several pockets on the inside chest and even some hand warmer pockets.
Old 10-13-2012, 01:40 PM   #280
Bloody Hatch

Bloody Hatch Success doesn't even begin to describe this individual. (175-199)Bloody Hatch Success doesn't even begin to describe this individual. (175-199)

About a month ago, but still the latest purchase until I have enough for some good bolt-ons.