FloridaStreetScene

Go Back   FloridaStreetScene > Community Forums > OFF TOPIC

Notices

OFF TOPIC Topics without a home go in here to be posted and found.

Old 10-21-2012, 02:35 PM   #291
srp21y

srp21y has much to be proud of, 50-99

Quote:
Originally Posted by omorales View Post
got him on the drivers side. i'll pm you a pic and yeah had some pretty bad bruising man, it sucks im just glad i was'nt in the subaru, i wouldve cried for sure.
What the rest of us aren't allowed to see pics of the damage? Also good to know you were not seriously hurt though.
srp21y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 08:40 AM   #292
Bone
Admin & Student

Bone has a brilliant future 100-124Bone has a brilliant future 100-124

Quote:
Originally Posted by srp21y View Post
So how are you liking that new jacket? I will be getting one as soon as I can.

Also nice to see a new motor and real mods being done on here Bloody Hatch.
I'm liking the new jacket a lot. It flows air really well and the armor stays in the right places while I ride as well. I know a lot of other jackets don't seem to do that very well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by srp21y View Post
What the rest of us aren't allowed to see pics of the damage? Also good to know you were not seriously hurt though.
Ha, you have been denied. I would post up his picture but not without his permission. I will say there was a good bit of damage to that other cars side.
Bone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 10:11 PM   #293
Bone
Admin & Student

Had to order up some stuff for the bike today. I need to do my oil change and also clean and re-lube my chain. I also need to pick up a bottle of kerosene to clean the chain with but I can get that pretty cheap locally.

Pit Bull SS Rear Stand

MOTUL CHAIN LUBE PASTE 5.7OZ

I've been getting tired of walking the bike through the yard while spraying the chain... It's a royal pain in the butt! LOL.
Old 11-16-2012, 03:19 PM   #294
JRally

JRally has much to be proud of, 50-99

Asus Transformer TF300 32GB Tablet. Don't know how I ever traveled without it!
Old 02-25-2013, 09:54 PM   #295
Honda_Lady

Honda_Lady has much to be proud of, 50-99

I bought this yesterday. been wanting one of these (off road RC) for a long time. I never expected it to be as fast as it is. I will be having a blast with this. already flipped it twice LMAO
Honda_Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 12:58 AM   #296
Bone
Admin & Student

I take it that yours is electric motors? I have had a few of those over the years. They are always fun but then interest gets lost and they only get brought out occasionally.

I wouldn't mind having another one but I have enough hobbies right now.
Old 02-26-2013, 05:04 AM   #297
Honda_Lady

yep it's electric. I knew I wouldn't be able to afford one of the gas/nitro powered ones. Also you have to be fast to put it back on it's wheels when you flip it. a neighbor of mine was messing around with one out on my road one day and he told me that.
Old 02-26-2013, 01:40 PM   #298
Bone
Admin & Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honda_Lady View Post
yep it's electric. I knew I wouldn't be able to afford one of the gas/nitro powered ones. Also you have to be fast to put it back on it's wheels when you flip it. a neighbor of mine was messing around with one out on my road one day and he told me that.
Yeah, the nitros can run some serious cash, but damn they are a blast. As for slipping them back over that is mostly due to those that don't have a good fuel system and don't want to risk their toy catching fire. I haven't actually seen that happen in person as most people don't flip them back over and just start running them right away. Most take a minute to inspect for damage and by then the fuel evaporates off and doesn't get ignited if any has spilled. Normally comes from the breather for the tank.

Th only pain in the butt with the electrics is that batteries can be a bit expensive if you want to have 3-4 of them.

Regardless though, still fun toys and it should give you plenty of life as long as you don't go running into tree and other stuff.
Old 02-26-2013, 06:52 PM   #299
Honda_Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone View Post
The only pain in the butt with the electrics is that batteries can be a bit expensive if you want to have 3-4 of them.

Regardless though, still fun toys and it should give you plenty of life as long as you don't go running into tree and other stuff.
yea, that's true about the batteries. the ones for this one are $20 a piece. I went ahead and got two of them.

yea that crap was what my dad always did with all of his RC cars my mom bought him. it didn't take long for him to tear them up. That's not how I treat mine. It always seemed like he did the shit on purpose. granted I have flipped mine a few times trying to get used to how fast I can take it across the speed bumps and not flip it ya know but also get some good air. What my dad did was purposely run them full blast into a curb to destroy them. He did that with a $200 Lamborghini. needless to say, it didn't survive long.
Old 04-27-2013, 05:21 PM   #300
Bone
Admin & Student

I bought one of these to help with my side projects.