FloridaStreetScene

Go Back   FloridaStreetScene > Community Forums > Automotive News and Information

Notices

Automotive News and Information Here you will find news, videos and other information related to cars, trucks and motorcycles.

Old 11-17-2011, 02:50 PM   #1
AutoBlog
AutoBlog information

AutoBlog has much to be proud of, 50-99
Info Video: Bert and Ernie lend voices to TomTom, will guide you to Sesame Street

Filed under: Etc., Videos, Celebrities, Humor

Sesame Street is teaming up with TomTom to provide family-friendly navigation narration courtesy of some of our favorite muppets. Bert, Ernie and one very special rubber duckie have been so kind as to lend their vocal talents to TomTom navigation devices. The trio are in good company. Darth Vader and Top Gear star Jeremy Clarkson have both stepped into the recording booth to give TomTom customers a little entertainment over a long drive. If you like the idea of Sesame Street's Bert and Ernie leading the way, you can head over to the TomTom site to purchase the voice pack for $12.95.

That may seem a little steep to the penny-pinchers of the world, but listening to our childhood television friends may do much to diffuse road rage the next time we're stuck in traffic. Don't believe us? Follow the jump to check out a quick video of Bert and Ernie in the recording studio. We dare you not to smile.Continue reading Bert and Ernie lend voices to TomTom, will guide you to Sesame Street
Bert and Ernie lend voices to TomTom, will guide you to Sesame Street originally appeared on Autoblog on Thu, 17 Nov 2011 14:57:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

http://youtu.be/cE4a_nqiurY

Go to YouTube Video page.

More @ AutoBlog.com
AutoBlog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 11:26 PM   #2
omorales

omorales has a brilliant future 100-124omorales has a brilliant future 100-124

reminds me of watching them when I was little
I'm a sick bastard. I'll admit that any day
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejo_NIN View Post
I WILL NEVER BAN OMORALES
he is a funny dude, and i actually kind wanna see him around more.

omorales is offline   Reply With Quote