FloridaStreetScene

Go Back   FloridaStreetScene > Community Forums > Members Rides

Notices

Members Rides If you've joined this site then you are member, post threads concerning your ride here here, projects, builds and more.

Old 05-20-2017, 02:31 AM   #1
}{yBr!D^
O.o

}{yBr!D^ Has the base repuation (you start with 5 points just for registereing), 5 rep points.
Default }{yBr!D^/2012 Sentra 2.0 Special Edition/Miami, FL

Figured I'd post this here since I haven't been active since I got the car back in 2012 lol...

This is what I use to have since 2002... (Miss her! )

At the dealer, 0 Miles! Working on that white Carbon Fiber look jk

Bone Stock, freshly washed!

*Current Modifications*

(Engine)
-Injen CAI (Polished)
-Injen X-1033RED Red Hydro-Shield Pre-Filter
-2J Lightweight Pulley (Red)

(Suspension/Handling)
-BC Racing Coilovers
-TWEED 3-Point Engine Bay Bar (Black)
-TWEED Rear Sway Bar (Red)
-TWEED Trunk Strut Bar (Black)
-JNC 014 Flat Black 17x8.25 32+ Offset (TE37 Replica)
-Continental ExtremeContact DW 245/40/17 Tires
-Specialty Products 71733 (Rear Camber Shims) 1 Degree from -1.14 to -2.14 (Rear only)

(Exterior)
-Debaged Sentra/ Special Edition Emblems
-Plasti-Dip Rear "Diffuser"
-Plasti-Dip Grille
-Plasti-DIp trunk Nissan Badge
-15% Tints
-M-Sport Roof Spoiler (Gloss Black)
-C-mod Grille (Flat Black)
-Hood Spacers 4x4 (16)Washers (3/8 x 1-1/4)

(Lighting)
-Fog Light Mod
-White LED Interior Dome, Trunk, License Plate and reverse.
-HID Fogs 3000K

*Future Mods*
-HID Projector Retrofit from TRS 6000K
-RS Front Lip
-Stillen Rear Lip
-TWEED Front Tower Strut Bar
-TWEED Fender Braces
-BRM Full Exhaust Cat-Back (Hi-Flow Cat/18" or 22" Reso) ***
-ViS CF Hood (OEM Style)
-ViS CF Trunk (Painted Red)
-Wilwood Front Big Brake upgrade
-SR20VET Swap (2007-2013 X-Trail GT T31 (Mk. II) C-Platform)
-6SP MT

Things marked with "***" is a maybe...

Any and all advice is welcomed!

Sentra & Special Edition Emblems De-badged.

Fog Light Mod

07/22/15 Installed M-Sport Roof Spoiler (Glossy Black)

More to come
Old 05-20-2017, 02:33 AM   #2
}{yBr!D^
O.o

}{yBr!D^ Has the base repuation (you start with 5 points just for registereing), 5 rep points.

Plasti-Dipped the grille, fog covers (they were fading) and the Nissan Badge on the trunk! Again, pardon the cellphone pics. I took these pics this morning so no times for the DSLR besides, the car is dirty heh.

Before*

After*

Then, after... AFTER... had to raise it an inche due to scraping the speed bumps..

Me= Happy!

Here's an ass shot.

Pardon the blistering FL bright sunlight... threw off some of the colors due to highlights and glare.

Installed the Rear Brace

Energy Suspension Bushing

3-Point Bar

The trunk bar was a pain in the ass... tight spaces... cut up my left wrist/arm good lol...

Pulleeeeeeeeeeeeey!

So, got the CAI and the Pulley installed. No pics of the Pulley as you can't see it from the top angle nor of the filters etc etc... Noticeable gain, yet it isn't massive the sound is something I gotta get use to... sounds nothing like my ol' KA24DE with an intake... CVT makes it long and annoying unless you shut off OD then switch it back on for quick accel. I did notice a better response in RPM's due to the pulley. Feels like the car wants to haul even though it's standing still heh... overall well worth the money the mods.

Excuse the pictures and the dirty bay

Once again, pardon the low quality pics. Haven't had time to wash the car and break out the DSLR... enjoy. Put in the Hood Riser/Spacers/Washers, 3000K Fog HID's and the C-Mod grille.

Old 05-20-2017, 02:35 AM   #3
}{yBr!D^
O.o

Got new shoes! JNC 014 (TE37 Replicas) 17x8.25 wrapped in 245/40/17 Continental ExtremeContact DW

- - - Updated - - -

They poke a bit.. adding shims this week. (1 degree)

Old 05-20-2017, 02:36 AM   #4
}{yBr!D^
O.o

The evolution

Stock height

Excessive drop (v1)

Raised it half an inch (v2) -Before-

How it sits -After-

- - - Updated - - -

Here are some new shots.. not with the DSLR but they look nice imo... a little grainy but I re-worked them a bit... Haven't had time and felt way under the weather this past weekend. :\

Old 05-20-2017, 02:36 AM   #5
}{yBr!D^
O.o

So, here's the next project I'll be working on towards the end of the year. I'm going to take my time with this being that this will be my first set and first time attempting this.

Apollo 3.0 or Panamera LED DRL

Projectors D2S Bi-Xenon Morimoto Mini D2S 4.0

D2S Philips 6000K Bulbs

35W D2S Ballasts

This is a maybe, their etching service Honeycomb... or my "}{"
Old 05-20-2017, 03:57 AM   #6
Bone
Admin & Student

Bone has a brilliant future 100-124Bone has a brilliant future 100-124

Welcome back to the forum man, she's looking good.
Bone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 04:00 AM   #7
Bone
Admin & Student

Seeing as you like to do light mods, are you over on www.hidplanet.com

I haven't been on there in a little bit but they have some great stuff on modding and it's great to see their build threads on how they went about modding their headlights and tails.

Speaking of headlights, I really need to do get some new housings for mine. I have given them all the TLC I can. I polished the lenses and cleared them but they are back to getting lousy, it's time to just put some new ones on.
Old 05-20-2017, 06:12 PM   #8
}{yBr!D^
O.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone View Post
Welcome back to the forum man, she's looking good.
Ty sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone View Post
Seeing as you like to do light mods, are you over on www.hidplanet.com

I haven't been on there in a little bit but they have some great stuff on modding and it's great to see their build threads on how they went about modding their headlights and tails.

Speaking of headlights, I really need to do get some new housings for mine. I have given them all the TLC I can. I polished the lenses and cleared them but they are back to getting lousy, it's time to just put some new ones on.
I know of HIDPlanet, I frequent the site/forum every now and then for ideas and write-ups.

I've got some big plans for the B16 come late 2018... still deciding what to do in-terms of engine though. After the Retrofit and some other parts I need to order for this year and early next year I'm debating swaping out the CVT with a 6SP MT... I'm not looking into boosting nor building the MR20... I have no confidence in that engine. an SR20D/VET is in the lineup but engine reliability is an issue... I've read the VET stock is at 280HP at the crank and raising the psi a bit to push through the 300HP gap shouldn't be much of an issue in reliability I thought... but other say there is a problem with the life of the engine if pushed to hard. I do plan on building the SR and trying to reach 400HP I'm not interested in trying to reach peak power.

The other option is swap on the Juke Nismo RS motor MR16DDT and messing with that for a good 300HP... yet, nothing has been recorded in terms of reliability... so, skeptical there too... other option is with the QR25DE from a Spec or just find a used spec and swap everything over and boost kit it from turbonetics...
Old 05-20-2017, 07:42 PM   #9
Bone
Admin & Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by }{yBr!D^ View Post
Ty sir

I know of HIDPlanet, I frequent the site/forum every now and then for ideas and write-ups.

I've got some big plans for the B16 come late 2018... still deciding what to do in-terms of engine though. After the Retrofit and some other parts I need to order for this year and early next year I'm debating swaping out the CVT with a 6SP MT... I'm not looking into boosting nor building the MR20... I have no confidence in that engine. an SR20D/VET is in the lineup but engine reliability is an issue... I've read the VET stock is at 280HP at the crank and raising the psi a bit to push through the 300HP gap shouldn't be much of an issue in reliability I thought... but other say there is a problem with the life of the engine if pushed to hard. I do plan on building the SR and trying to reach 400HP I'm not interested in trying to reach peak power.

The other option is swap on the Juke Nismo RS motor MR16DDT and messing with that for a good 300HP... yet, nothing has been recorded in terms of reliability... so, skeptical there too... other option is with the QR25DE from a Spec or just find a used spec and swap everything over and boost kit it from turbonetics...
nice, yeah, their build threads are great for getting ideas off of. I haven't messed with lately though. Sounds like you have some interesting plans with the car but yeah, it's always hard to find something that will get you power but be reliable as well.

i've been holding off with messing with my suby for a while due to I've been buying land and other stuff instead of spending it on cars and what not. I've been looking at getting a legacy 6 cyl model and just tossing some good parts on that and boosting it a little as well. should get me up to 400 easy, I just don't want to go too nuts with it. The problem is finding the right donor car... they aren't easy to find down here.
Old 05-20-2017, 10:19 PM   #10
}{yBr!D^
O.o

Yeah, I hear ya. On my end the wife goes nuts on trips thus leaving me with little to have fun with heh. I should figure something out for better income so all bases could be covered. I'm not looking for insane power either.. I know the SR's are known for vast power from a small engine.. reliability at peak power isn't good yet, I've read and have been told that regardless where the power is at you're bond to have many issues. Like I said, a stock SR20VET comes with 280HP at the crank and probably 8~10psi. Granted I don't have the math yet but with 12~15psi should put the power at 300~350 give or take.. we will see..