FloridaStreetScene

Go Back   FloridaStreetScene > Community Forums > OFF TOPIC

Notices

OFF TOPIC Topics without a home go in here to be posted and found.

Old 03-16-2006, 03:53 PM   #1
GDM S2K
KIR

GDM S2K has much to be proud of, 50-99
Default Dilema I Have

A good friend of mine has offered me a position on a race team again, The team is backed by a major company. I basiclly would be doing sales/Marketing/Crew member for them. The pay is alot more than what im making hear. Only prob is its in NY. Houses are so expensive there and I love it down hear. Sorry for the rant im just confused as fuck right now
GDM S2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 03:58 PM   #2
valos1479

valos1479 Has the base repuation (you start with 5 points just for registereing), 5 rep points.

dude if u enjoy being here then staying would be best ....

money is money ..that is all

hows the s2k coming along?

valos1479 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 04:00 PM   #3
esco115
Fawk a Custom title!

esco115 has much to be proud of, 50-99

Do what u luv man, u just live once... u luv hookin up cars and etc go... if u luv it here than stay and look 4 a local one, and finish ur s2k... :dunno:
Old 03-16-2006, 04:02 PM   #4
EvoKid

EvoKid Has the base repuation (you start with 5 points just for registereing), 5 rep points.

Phil...stop lying no one wants you for anything...lol..jk..hey y wasn't i informed about his???
EvoKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 04:12 PM   #5
GDM S2K
KIR

I love being down in florida more than NY . This wouldnt be for a few months so the s2k would be done down hear than taken back up at the last race of the season down hear in there rig. I just dont know what to do......
Old 03-16-2006, 04:28 PM   #6
SpdRcrChk

SpdRcrChk Has the base repuation (you start with 5 points just for registereing), 5 rep points.

So if you're makin more money over there, but the cost of living is higher.....then the only benefit left is working for a race team right? Do what you feel makes you and your wife happier. If you guys like it here and can see ur futures here...then politely decline. If you really really want the opportunity and experience that he's offering you...then you can always go over there...do it for a few years then move back. While you're back up in NY....put some money away so when you come back...u can have a little nestegg.

FSS-T - member # 2
SpdRcrChk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 04:52 PM   #7
GDM S2K
KIR

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpdRcrChk
So if you're makin more money over there, but the cost of living is higher.....then the only benefit left is working for a race team right? Do what you feel makes you and your wife happier. If you guys like it here and can see ur futures here...then politely decline. If you really really want the opportunity and experience that he's offering you...then you can always go over there...do it for a few years then move back. While you're back up in NY....put some money away so when you come back...u can have a little nestegg.
Well thats the thing I gotta see what the Pay is im going to speak with him the first week in april when hes down for the races and see what we can work out. The nly thing about going back to NY is it would be a lil easier to have a kid with my folks helping out. but it sucks in NY too cold for me now. and I made freinds down hear who I wouldnt wanna leave
Old 03-16-2006, 06:42 PM   #8
SpdRcrChk

SpdRcrChk Has the base repuation (you start with 5 points just for registereing), 5 rep points.

Your real friends will always be your friends. Sometimes you gotta make choices that are beneficial to you and your family in the longrun and they'll understand that.

Don't stress it too much before you have all the details. I'm sure you'll make the right decision.

FSS-T - member # 2
SpdRcrChk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2006, 07:21 PM   #9
GDM S2K
KIR

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpdRcrChk
Your real friends will always be your friends. Sometimes you gotta make choices that are beneficial to you and your family in the longrun and they'll understand that.

Don't stress it too much before you have all the details. I'm sure you'll make the right decision.
so april first and second is D day so to say. Im sure a bunch of you can guess who it is but for the rest who are gonna be at the event just notice where the s2k might be parked and what im wearing
Old 03-16-2006, 10:31 PM   #10
OfourTHREEfive

OfourTHREEfive Has the base repuation (you start with 5 points just for registereing), 5 rep points.

dont do it phil doesnt sound like its worth the hassle