FloridaStreetScene

Go Back   FloridaStreetScene > Community Forums > Newly Registered Users

Notices

Newly Registered Users Introduce yourself here. Include your name, what car you drive and pictures if available. You can also include your plans for the car. KEEP THE RICE IN THE BOWL AND NOT ON THE FORUM.

Old 11-13-2012, 05:58 PM   #31
pureHP

pureHP has much to be proud of, 50-99
Default Citrus Nationals at PBIR anyone?

Heard about the Citrus National Race out at Palm Beach Raceway next weekend, anyone going? Is it usually a big event? Also how about the test n tunes out there, many ppl go? Thanks
pureHP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:34 AM   #32
Bone
Admin & Student

Bone has a brilliant future 100-124Bone has a brilliant future 100-124

Quote:
Originally Posted by pureHP View Post
Heard about the Citrus National Race out at Palm Beach Raceway next weekend, anyone going? Is it usually a big event? Also how about the test n tunes out there, many ppl go? Thanks
If it's next week then nope.... I can't do anything until after the first week or so of December.

...Via mobile
Bone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 05:50 PM   #33
Brasspineapple
JASON MATTHEW MAHAN

Brasspineapple has much to be proud of, 50-99

Well, I'm honored to be apart of this Forum and have much to offer in regards to AUTOMOTIVE VIDEO PRODUCTION and Photography

My general Outlets for my Publications are available online under

CARS BY BRASSPINEAPPLE PRODUCTIONS

Thanks, Jason
Brasspineapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 03:14 AM   #34
srp21y

srp21y has much to be proud of, 50-99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasspineapple View Post
Well, I'm honored to be apart of this Forum and have much to offer in regards to AUTOMOTIVE VIDEO PRODUCTION and Photography

My general Outlets for my Publications are available online under

CARS BY BRASSPINEAPPLE PRODUCTIONS

Thanks, Jason
Welcome to the site, what area do you do your videos and all out of. I have a 2013 Boss 302, I'm in Charlotte county but out towards englewood.
srp21y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 09:46 PM   #35
Brasspineapple
JASON MATTHEW MAHAN

Default REPLY TO ( Where am I from ? )

I'm out of Cape Coral, Florida U.S.A.
Old 06-18-2013, 09:52 PM   #36
Brasspineapple
JASON MATTHEW MAHAN

I currently Offer Custom Automotive Video Compilations on YOUTUBE.COM under the Youtube Channel Named ( brasspineappleprod / Jason Matthew Mahan )

I often offer private video productions for a variety of South-west Florida Automotive enthusiests and owners for their own custom Master Video compilations of their actual cars. My rates are a standard $90.00usd per hour and that would consist of the 3-5 minute video raw shoot + 1 Hour of Final Editing Music overlay and some Graphic arts for the video. Generally these videos only cost my customers $125-$200 u.s.d. which is actually a good deal.
Old 06-22-2013, 11:14 PM   #37
eghatch4u

eghatch4u is respected, 10-11 points

Quote:
I currently Offer Custom Automotive Video Compilations on YOUTUBE.COM under the Youtube Channel Named ( brasspineappleprod / Jason Matthew Mahan )

I often offer private video productions for a variety of South-west Florida Automotive enthusiests and owners for their own custom Master Video compilations of their actual cars. My rates are a standard $90.00usd per hour and that would consist of the 3-5 minute video raw shoot + 1 Hour of Final Editing Music overlay and some Graphic arts for the video. Generally these videos only cost my customers $125-$200 u.s.d. which is actually a good deal.
4 posts and you are trying to advertise. if you are going to give your youtube channel it would be smarter to just give a direct link to your youtube channel instead of making people search for it.
eghatch4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 11:53 AM   #38
Brasspineapple
JASON MATTHEW MAHAN

Default Reply to ( Why dont Links to my Publications on this thread )

I'm honoring the wishes of The Administrator ( BONE ) in that he does not want anyone DROPPING LINKS on the thread. So for that I just mentioned where anyone could find my works on the internet.

I would put the links on the thread if it was o.k. But since it wasn't acceptable. I did not.
Old 07-27-2013, 03:18 PM   #39
Bone
Admin & Student

Bone has a brilliant future 100-124Bone has a brilliant future 100-124

Quote:
I'm honoring the wishes of The Administrator ( BONE ) in that he does not want anyone DROPPING LINKS on the thread. So for that I just mentioned where anyone could find my works on the internet.

I would put the links on the thread if it was o.k. But since it wasn't acceptable. I did not.
The link dropping is in reference to spam bots / spamming, you have nothing to worry about.
Bone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 03:40 PM   #40
srp21y

srp21y has much to be proud of, 50-99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone View Post
The link dropping is in reference to spam bots / spamming, you have nothing to worry about.
That's what I thought as well.
srp21y is offline   Reply With Quote