FloridaStreetScene

Go Back   FloridaStreetScene > Community Forums > OFF TOPIC

Notices

OFF TOPIC Topics without a home go in here to be posted and found.

Old 09-30-2013, 11:21 AM   #21
Bone
Admin & Student

Bone has a brilliant future 100-124Bone has a brilliant future 100-124

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken_tsi View Post
I'm thinking a radius might be a good idea. I really don't want that widebody look.
What's wrong with the wide body look? If it's done right it would look rather nice.
Bone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 09:05 AM   #22
broken_tsi

broken_tsi has much to be proud of, 50-99

I just don't think that it fits the lines of the LS much. I want it to be more subtle and if I out the stock wheels back on, hardly noticeable.
broken_tsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 09:07 AM   #23
broken_tsi

I just ran the farthest I have run without stopping. 6.16 miles this morning. I smoked for over a decade so that always gave me a mental reason to stop and walk since I felt like I couldn't breathe well.
Old 10-01-2013, 10:49 AM   #24
Bone
Admin & Student

Quote:
I just don't think that it fits the lines of the LS much. I want it to be more subtle and if I out the stock wheels back on, hardly noticeable.
Ah, I see what you are saying, I don't think you are going to be aable to get away with that, not with how far the one end the car sticks out. You could probably get away with and inch pull, maybe two but it looks like you need a good 3inches for the one set of fenders.

Quote:
I just ran the farthest I have run without stopping. 6.16 miles this morning. I smoked for over a decade so that always gave me a mental reason to stop and walk since I felt like I couldn't breathe well.
Damn, that is a long run. I used to have to do 4-5 miles a day. I do and also don't miss those days.

from the far side of sanity.
Old 10-01-2013, 11:16 AM   #25
broken_tsi

Wow! That's quite a bit!

For the fenders, I'm hoping that I'll be able to pull a bit and use camber to do the rest. I'd like to keep it to shortening the uca's instead of lengthening the lca's since that'll make the wheels kick out even more. I think it'll look better and not require as much camber.
Old 10-04-2013, 10:16 PM   #26
omorales

omorales has a brilliant future 100-124omorales has a brilliant future 100-124

That looks horrible dude. needs to be properly fitted asap. idk as to why your surprised at people taking pics if your riding around like that lol.
I'm a sick bastard. I'll admit that any day
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejo_NIN View Post
I WILL NEVER BAN OMORALES
he is a funny dude, and i actually kind wanna see him around more.

omorales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 03:53 AM   #27
Bone
Admin & Student

So after the people I was hanging out with tonight decided to act like old people and go home at midnight I road around for a bit and seeing as I live in the middle of no where it's just crazy how after like 1am the streets just empty out and it's pretty much only cops on the road.

The bars were empty, so were places like IHOP and like places. I think tonight though was a big part of the fact that the government is shut down still and the people in this area seem to be directly tied to them. I know a lot of people in this area are employed in some way by the government or retired from it.

This whole government shutdown is just stupid on so many levels, they had more than enough time to reach an agreement before this deadline.... Just a bunch of lazy greedy assholes that want every thing they can get and bleed america dry in the process.
Old 10-05-2013, 05:26 AM   #28
broken_tsi

Quote:
Originally Posted by omorales View Post
That looks horrible dude. needs to be properly fitted asap. idk as to why your surprised at people taking pics if your riding around like that lol.
Yeah, now that I'm working at a dealership, I can get things done a little easier. I'm going to see how much camber I can get and then see how much pull I'll need to slide by.
Old 10-05-2013, 05:28 AM   #29
broken_tsi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone View Post
So after the people I was hanging out with tonight decided to act like old people and go home at midnight I road around for a bit and seeing as I live in the middle of no where it's just crazy how after like 1am the streets just empty out and it's pretty much only cops on the road.

The bars were empty, so were places like IHOP and like places. I think tonight though was a big part of the fact that the government is shut down still and the people in this area seem to be directly tied to them. I know a lot of people in this area are employed in some way by the government or retired from it.

This whole government shutdown is just stupid on so many levels, they had more than enough time to reach an agreement before this deadline.... Just a bunch of lazy greedy assholes that want every thing they can get and bleed america dry in the process.
Sounds like where I used to live in New Mexico. So tiny and the streets were clear mostly at night.
Old 10-06-2013, 08:43 AM   #30
broken_tsi

If any of y'all are VW guys, there is a Golf R for sale used at my work.