FloridaStreetScene

Go Back   FloridaStreetScene > Community Forums > Members Rides

Notices

Members Rides If you've joined this site then you are member, post threads concerning your ride here here, projects, builds and more.

Old 07-30-2013, 10:13 PM   #71
broken_tsi

broken_tsi has much to be proud of, 50-99

Yeah I wasn't about to go through four pages. F23 though, right? Should be super cheap to replace.
broken_tsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 10:26 PM   #72
Bone
Admin & Student

Bone has a brilliant future 100-124Bone has a brilliant future 100-124

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken_tsi View Post
Yeah I wasn't about to go through four pages. F23 though, right? Should be super cheap to replace.
Maybe for someone with a new decent job but that's the key part there.

IDK I thought about getting a cheap daily like this for myself but then I end up spending days or weeks fixing and blowing cash on a daily and then my other car sits and gets nothing done to it.

Though with the bike and car I tend to mix it up a lot more. Maybe she needs a little 250cc bike. They are cheaper than all hell on gas and the tires last a good 12k miles as there isn't enough torque to really do any damage to them like my ninja 1k. Plus they are very easy to work on as well.
Bone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 10:30 PM   #73
broken_tsi

broken_tsi has much to be proud of, 50-99

Well at least it's been a work horse for these past five years. Treat it well with some maintenance and it might keep going for a while.
broken_tsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 01:45 PM   #74
Honda_Lady

Honda_Lady has much to be proud of, 50-99

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken_tsi View Post
it's a F22A6 it has 326,000 miles on it. I think I might have a blown head gasket now though. it is not mixing but I think it's around the water jacket somewhere though. I was already planning a swap so I am putting Blue Devil into it today. I can't afford anything more then that especially since a friend from Honda gave me half of a bottle of the Blue Devil. I haven't worked in 4 years so there is no way I can just go and buy an engine and take the car off the road to get it put in since it's the only one I have. my mom and me do that and we are on the streets.
Honda_Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 03:30 PM   #75
srp21y

srp21y has much to be proud of, 50-99

Bone, you will look at any kind of boobs. Don't matter what's attached to them.
srp21y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 11:03 PM   #76
Bone
Admin & Student

Bone has a brilliant future 100-124Bone has a brilliant future 100-124

Quote:
Originally Posted by srp21y View Post
Bone, you will look at any kind of boobs. Don't matter what's attached to them.
hey, you know boobs are a nice thing. They have been fascinating men for centuries, I can't brake that tradition.
Bone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 01:11 PM   #77
eghatch4u

eghatch4u is respected, 10-11 points

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parked240 View Post
Not sure if its been said yet BUT TITS OR GTFO
seconded.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone View Post
hey, you know boobs are a nice thing. They have been fascinating men for centuries, I can't brake that tradition.
you need some standards man.
eghatch4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 12:30 AM   #78
Honda_Lady

*sigh* a couple weeks ago someone hit my car again. It was the father of the patient my mom takes care of. He was backing up his truck with trailer and hit the same fender I already replaced. He managed to pop most of the dent out but he also left a mark on the passenger door which is something I am not going to try to replace. It doesn't look like much in the picture so I won't post it. It doesn't mean it didn't piss me off that for the 5th time someone hit my car. twice in a parking lot. once with me driving, once with my mom driving, and now this.......
Old 11-09-2013, 12:57 AM   #79
srp21y

srp21y has much to be proud of, 50-99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honda_Lady View Post
*sigh* a couple weeks ago someone hit my car again. It was the father of the patient my mom takes care of. He was backing up his truck with trailer and hit the same fender I already replaced. He managed to pop most of the dent out but he also left a mark on the passenger door which is something I am not going to try to replace. It doesn't look like much in the picture so I won't post it. It doesn't mean it didn't piss me off that for the 5th time someone hit my car. twice in a parking lot. once with me driving, once with my mom driving, and now this.......
Maybe you should build an external cage so they will just hit that instead of the actual car. Might be cheaper in the long run.
srp21y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 09:51 PM   #80
Honda_Lady

yea since it seems my car has a target painted on it that other people can see and aim for it..............