FloridaStreetScene

Go Back   FloridaStreetScene > Storefront > Buyer/Seller Ratings

Notices

Buyer/Seller Ratings Rate those of whom you have bought from or sold to.

Old 07-22-2009, 04:02 AM   #21
Solo_one
i call her elizabeth

Solo_one Has succeeded in this life (125-149)Solo_one Has succeeded in this life (125-149)

we need a fss broad 2 add em he didint accept mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Take a lesson from those secure men(Chops, SS z31, Solo, real men). Thanks
Solo_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 09:56 AM   #22
Rene305

Rene305 Has succeeded in this life (125-149)Rene305 Has succeeded in this life (125-149)

Yo now that he has been blasted on front street he probably is not going to accept any friends he doesn't know. Just my opinion

It's official Bithces!
Rene305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 10:31 AM   #23
Solo_one
i call her elizabeth

Solo_one Has succeeded in this life (125-149)Solo_one Has succeeded in this life (125-149)

move it to underground and then attempt to contact latur on?
Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Take a lesson from those secure men(Chops, SS z31, Solo, real men). Thanks
Solo_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 12:42 AM   #24
chuckg

chuckg has much to be proud of, 50-99

Thanks guys. If anyone gets any info on this guy PLEASE email me at chuck.green2@gmail.com. I just found another DSM guy that he scammed for $350+.
chuckg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 11:15 PM   #25
nyjkid

nyjkid has much to be proud of, 50-99

Hey guys, I just want to update this thread with some current information on this guy.

Jason Anthony Castellanos from the Miami Florida area has been scamming the people who post WTB ads on various car forums for the past 8 years. He continues to do it to this day and there are possibly hundreds of people out there that he has preyed upon. We have gathered all his information available from several sources and are now in contact with his local law enforcement to try and bring some charges against him.

Any one reading this that has ever been scammed by a guy in the Southern Florida area asking you to send a western union or money order and then never responding to you after wards, please contact me so we can gather as much evidence as possible against him.

The creme de la crop would be if you still had the money order receipt along with any emails/texts/pm's you exchanged with him before during and after he pulled his scam.

Please help out your fellow communities and help us give Jason a bit of what he deserves. Please alert any one you know that may have dealt with him and hopefully we can all pull together and put a stop to it even if it's only for a short time.

Contact me through PM or email if you have proof that you dealt with this guy or if you would like any of the information on him that we have compiled.

Also being this is the Florida forums, if you personally know this guy I would LOVE to hear from you.

Thank You.

rippedrm265@hotmail.com
nyjkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 11:42 AM   #26
rob li

rob li has much to be proud of, 50-99

So this guy is still at it, now there seems to be something going on though he was arrested for something else and they are investigating him. Trying to gather information to bring to the state's attorney's office

A quick google search of "jason castellano scammer" and you will see he is STILL at it, same operation he uses some variation of his name and has you western union him the money.

PLEASE contact this detective with all your information so he can build his case and maybe put this guy, and others who might be involved with him, away. Mods- I understand this is an old thread but this guy still prays on those people looking for parts, he operates behind the scenes lets flush him out once and for all.

Det A. Vazquez
Miami Dade Police Department
Hammocks District
10000 SW 142 Ave
Miami, FL 33187
305-383-6922
avazquezjr@mdpd.com
or
u304714@mdpd.com
rob li is offline   Reply With Quote