View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 09:50 AM   #17
Newdriver_IS3

Newdriver_IS3 Has succeeded in this life (125-149)Newdriver_IS3 Has succeeded in this life (125-149)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone View Post
Even better. I had a few underagers try to get in the party me and friends were having just last week. I had one by the ear and the other by his hair. Dragged them fools out and sent them on their way. The one that called them got kicked out as well.

I'm not about to go down for underage kids drinking in my house.

The one was bitching up a storm saying he was going to come back with his friends. His older sister was their and she called him out saying that he had no friends. I can be tollerant if they know how to conduct themselves but these kids were just asking to be dragged out, especially after disrespecting 2 of the ladies that had come by.

...Via mobile
good shit, the host of the party i was at kicked them out after he found out about them, but i guess it was too late and they were pissed thats why they did what did. but since everyone kept drinking no one remembers how they look and no one was outside when it happened. thats why now i take pics of license plates if i go to a house party im not letting that shit go next time
NISSAN CREW MEMBER #13
Newdriver_IS3 is offline   Reply With Quote