FloridaStreetScene

FloridaStreetScene (http://www.floridastreetscene.com/forum/index.php)
-   Vendor Advertising & Affiliate links (http://www.floridastreetscene.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   FSS Ultimate Affiliate Program (http://www.floridastreetscene.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19483)

Bone 12-28-2010 08:40 PM

FSS Ultimate Affiliate Program

In this page you will find all companies I am affiliate with. I like to provide people with information on products that make their lives easier or just work for their needs. I also have all my links on this site affiliated, another words if you use my site to link through to whatever it is you saw on this site and purchase that item I will get a part of that companies advertising revenue for that purchase. The amount I get is based on your purchase but in a lot of cases it's not more than 4% but that does help to keep this site and my other sites running and also gives me incentive to find more solutions for you, the consumer.

If you would like to help out just by clicking through to any of the affiliates and purchasing the products you would normally purchase as it is that would be of great help as well. Just simply click a link from my site to the site that you want to purchase from and everything else is automatic, just search for your product and purchase as you normally would once on their site.

I will start this off the links with my favorite site, Amazon:
Amazon.com

Code:

http://www.amazon.com/?ie=UTF8&ref_=gno_prmlogo&_encoding=UTF8&tag=floridacom06-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=390957
If you wish to bookmark any of my links you will need to right click the link you want and select the option "copy link address" then add that to your bookmarks by going to your favorites/bookmarks list and "add page" or Save link, it all depends on your browser but you may have to right click over your bookmarks bar or your bookmarks menu to get to this option.

This is the "short list" of affiliates here:
www.abesofmaine.com
www.abt.com
www.adobe.com
www.adorama.com
www.advanceautoparts.com
www.amazon.com
www.AMAZON.com
www.apple.com
www.autoanything.com
www.autopartswarehouse.com
www.AutoZone.com
www.beachcamera.com
www.bhphotovideo.com
www.bn.com (barnes & noble)
www.bestbuy.com
www.butterflyphoto.com
www.buy.com
www.buydig.com
www.CafePress.com
www.CompUSA.com
www.CruiserCustomizing.com
www.Crutchfield.com
www.Cycle-Parts.com
www.DiscountTire.com
www.DiscountTireDirect.com
www.eBay.com
www.Edmunds.com
www.GameStop.com
www.Grainger.com
www.harborfreight.com
www.JCWhitney.com
www.kodak.com
www.meijer.com
www.Motorcycle-SuperStore.com
www.MotoSport.com
www.mwave.com
www.newegg.com
www.Nordstroms.com
www.OEWheelsLLC.com
www.OfficeDepot.com
www.onecall.com
www.overstock.com
www.pepboys.com
www.RCPlanet.com
www.Sears.com
www.SearsPartsDirect.com
www.SiriusXM.com
www.SportsmansGuide.com
www.SummitRacing.com
www.thinkgeek.com
www.tigerdirect.com
www.tirerack.com
www.tires-easy.com
www.WestMarine.com

More links will be listed as they become available.

To participate simply paste a link or click above to whatever site you want to purchase from (you can contact me to ensure that they are participants of the program) on the forum anywhere, even on your user profile visitor message board if you like. Click the link, purchase your item and you will have just participated in purchasing something through the affiliate system and donated to FSS without any hassles at all. Basically it's just a click to a retailer, shop and buy. Just be sure to do it all in one step as closing the page will end the affiliation and if you leave items in your cart to purchase later it will not be affiliated when you return to complete the purchase.

Paste your links to this thread if you like:
http://www.floridastreetscene.com/fo...ad.php?t=19525

I've implemented this system to ensure that it's an easy process for all users and no guess work is needed at all.

Just remember to clear your shopping carts before clicking through and then add items to your shopping cart after you have clicked through from FSS. If there are any further questions you are free to ask, just shoot me a message and I will get back to you ASAP.

Thank you all in advance that make it a point to participate in this system to help out.

Solo_one 12-29-2010 05:11 PM

ebay? lol

Panda 12-29-2010 05:13 PM

kool.

Bone 01-10-2011 02:33 PM

I've edited the list yet again, there are a host of new merchants that are now affiliated with the forum.

Bone 01-15-2011 12:23 PM

added www.compusa.com to the list.

also added www.tigerdirect.com

Bone 01-28-2011 12:01 AM

Okay, just added a good 10 or more merchants that are known affiliates, anytime you make a purchase online just paste a link to the forum and then click it from here to participate and help the forum out.

Thanks in advance for your.

rx7_guy 01-31-2011 02:00 AM

i order from tigerdirect all the time so i'll link from here

Bone 02-11-2011 04:09 AM

I noticed only 2 people from this site have used this system since I've started it here. If you would help out by participating in this when purchasing items online it would truly be appreciated as it helps with the month to month costs of keeping the forum up and running.

If you have participated please let me know as there have been some issues with transactions showing up.

EXTREMUM 02-11-2011 06:52 AM

I personally recommend www.monoprice.com. They specialize in all varieties of A/V accessories and cables, at sick-low prices. I order from there, a lawt. Check to see, if there's an affiliate program available. :D

Bone 04-21-2011 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EXTREMUM (Post 309683)
I personally recommend monoprice.com. They specialize in all varieties of A/V accessories and cables, at sick-low prices. I order from there, a lawt. Check to see, if there's an affiliate program available. :D

They are not supported at this time.

However, this is a bump for general knowledge about this thread.